Manufacturing process of Cement
Characteristics of Cement:
Our cement products which are manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Vietnamese Standard TCVN and satisfy specifications of American Standard ASTM C150:05 and British Standard BS 4027:1996, have main characteristics as below:
– Specially used for flood, alum, mountainous, island, less maintenance areas
– Stable in terms of compressive strength, waterproof, anti-cracking
– Suitable for civil, industrial, transport, irrigation, infrastructure, compressive demanding works
– Suitable for foundation, beam, column, bridge, road, large concrete block structures
– High compressive- flexural strength, compact structure, low expansion, stable and fast setting time
– High consistency and high flexibility make construction process easy
– Play as impregnation prevention for concrete against the destruction of environment
– Resistant to the severe impact of sulfate/ chlorine/ acid environment and brackish/ salt/ storm water.
– Durable if used for foundation and roofing works: underground system, water tank, septic tank of both civil and industrial works.
– Resistance to environmental changes, anti-shrinkage, anti-cracking, waterproofing for construction works
– Replace all other types of cement in civil and industrial construction works
– Easily used as other types of cement
We pledge to provide Customers with high quality cement products which meet all registered criteria and standards.
We pledge to offer product warranty as well as ensure the works quality providing that the construction process complies with construction guidelines and standards.
Uses of Cement:
At present, the cement is widely used across the world in the construction of various engineering structures. It has proved to be one of the leading engineering material of modern times and has no rivals in production and applications. Cements may be used alone (i.e., “neat,” as grouting materials), but the normal use is in mortar and concrete in which the cement is mixed with inert material known as aggregate to form a strong binding material. Following are various possible applications or uses of cement:
– The most significant use of cement is production of concrete and mortar.
– Cement mortar can be used for masonry work, plaster, pointing, etc.
– Cement concrete can be used for laying floors, roofs, constructing lintels, beams, weather sheds, stairs, pillars, etc.
– It can be used for construction of important engineering structures such as bridges, culvert, dams, tunnels, storage reservoirs, light houses, docks, etc.
– It can also be used for construction of water tanks, tennis courts, septic tanks, lamp posts, roads, telephone cabins, etc.
– It can be used for making joints for drains, pipes, etc.
– It can be used for manufacturing precast pipes, garden seats, artistically designed urns, flower pots, dust bins, fencing posts, etc.
– It can be used for preparation of foundations, watertight floors, footpaths, etc.
– It can be used for creating fire-proof structures in the form of concrete. Also, it can be used for making acid-resistance and waterproof structures.
– Colored cement can be used for decorating or coloring the structures.
– It can be used for shotcreting the tunnel or geological walls to strength the structure.
Production process of Cement/Clinker:
Material homogenizing system:
Raw mix preparation system:
Grate cooler system:
Coal grinding system:
Cement grinding system:
Material grinding and exhaust treatment systems: